- Clean the house
- Play games such as Sins of a Solar Empire, Burnout Paradise, Fairway Solitaire, and some DS love.
- Read a new book such as Armor or Inside Delta Force
- Fix my favorite meal: chili
- Post two writeups on buttonmashing
- start on a watercolor
Here’s what I’ve done:
- Lose my voice
- Clean up our youngster’s puke (All four of us are sick with random things.)
- Go to the store and get nighttime cough medicine when I needed daytime
- Watch my oldest and his grandma play Wii and Burnout Paradise
- Clean crap out of my youngster’s eyes
- Played about five minutes of Fairway Solitaire
- Fixed my own birthday supper: chili with chocolate and cinnamon (trying something new). It was actually very delicious. A highlight of the day.
- Passed on my birthday cake. (Not much of a cake eater, but I love carrot cake. My wife tried a new recipe and it came out like a carrot fruit cake. We all laughed.)
I may play some PC games tonight in a delirium. I might actually do well.