Ok. How is something so polished supposed to be FREE. Of course, there are micro-transaction upgrades, but uh…Here are some initial “neat” things.
- It’s like a meld of WoW and Guild Wars—as far as the interfaces go.
- It’s streams the data in the background.
- You can record video and upload it to youtube.
- It’s pretty quick and seamless. The game recognized my non-standard widescreen resolution and adjusted accordingly.
- The mini-games are actually fun—for now. I can see it getting old.
- The game initially holds your hand pretty well.
- Temporary names are awesome. I don’t think we’re going see crap for names.
Here’s what I think of Sony and their offering it for FREE:
Right now my name is Nathaniel Rainmelder. It’s my temporary name until the one I chose is approved.